The domain schooloffrench.ie, has been registered for a client by Always Amber. To manage this domain, please login to your Always Amber Control Panel.
If you wish to contact the owner of this domain name, please fill in the contact form below.
For example, in the URL http://www.google.com/, the domain name is google.com. Because the Internet is based on IP addresses, not domain names, every Web server requires a Domain Name System (DNS) server to translate domain names into IP addresses.
It takes a minute to register and if the domain is available after that to either forward to an existing site and/or forward email, or setup a website (you need to get hosting for that either here or elsewhere).
- ".ie is the country code for Ireland and is restricted to those living in, or having a close connection to the Island of Ireland. Global top-level extensions like .com were originally designated for commercial (for profit) organisations or individuals but now are typically used for any purpose.
- ".net" was originally for network providers, but can now be used for any purpose, commercial, non-profit, or personal.
- ".org" was originally designated for non-profit organisations or groups, but now can be used for any purpose, commercial, non-profit, or personal. Important: Organizations that register in .org are strongly encouraged to register the similar .com name to prevent confusion from users who type the .com of the same domain by accident.
- ".info" is a new general purpose TLD that can be used for any purpose.
- ".edu" is for 4-year, degree granting colleges/universities ONLY.
- ".gov" is for US Federal Government agencies ONLY.
TLD stands for "Top Level Domain", so ".com", ".net", ".org", ".edu", ".gov" are all examples of TLD's. Other less popular TLD's include .aero .asia .biz .coop .mobi .name .tel .pro .travel .xxx .cat .int .jobs .museum. As these are far from ubiquitous and rarely used, DomainRegistry.com Inc. does not offer registration of those TLD's.
A ccTLD is a country top level domain. Examples of ccTLD's include .uk (United Kingdom), .de (Germany), .nl (Netherlands), .ch (Switzerland), .za (South Africa), .es (Spain) to name only a few.
If you are registering a name for your company and planning to grow, it is always a good idea to think about brand protection as early as possible. Today there are many available new extensions and many good names are still available. It will far less expensive to register domains with your company name, than trying to get them back later, especially if your new brand does not already have a trademark.